Wednesday, December 10, 2008

adieu

The Leaping Beauty blog has run its course. Thanks for reading.

I feel that my most unique contribution to the web is my photography, so I'm going to keep my purely photo related blog, Gazelle Portfolio (http://gazelle-portfolio.blogspot.com/), up and running. I'm in the process of transferring most of my images already posted on Leaping Beauty over to the other site, and will continue to add new images over time.

Maybe next year I'll start a new blog on my upcoming homesteading adventure, but I'm going to be very busy doing a lot of things I've never done before. Plus, I might not have enough electricity to run a computer at night. What a shame that would be...

7 comments:

twin said...

It's been lovely. You'll be missed...

David J. Hirsh said...

Yeah, dude. I'm a total fan. Love the blog, the posts and photos. Nice spare style. The next thing sounds exciting though, and who knows, without a computer to keep you company, you might actually produce something totally different and equally worthy and cool.

Best.

David

Foul Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foul Pete said...

Hand written letter being sent to you via carrier pigeon on its way. Stay in touch. Let's surf in 2009. Trade vegetables or something.

Mick said...

Sorry to see you go too. I don't comment as often as I should, but take this that you were an oft visited little bit of Leaping Beauty for me to pop in on from far away.
Cheers Gazelle.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.